[Samba] Joining WinXp to Samba PDC

Roland Thompson roland at thompson.name
Thu Jan 23 19:56:00 GMT 2003

Thanks, but I'm a bit confused. Where did Administrator come from?
Is it a built in account in Samba, and whats the default password?
I've tried using Administrator with no password ( and with my root
password), but it keeps saying :

Unknown username or bad password

any other samba account I try just return :

The specified user does not exist

Any help appreciated

Roland