[Samba] New Debian Packages?

Markus Schabel markus.schabel at tgm.ac.at
Thu Jan 23 15:15:37 GMT 2003

Nicki Messerschmidt, Linksystem Muenchen GmbH wrote:
> Hi there,
> does anyone know where I can get new samba packages for debian, because
> woody is at 2.2.3a-12 and this version has definitev a problem with
> Access 97 databases... *arg* And I'm not able to produce new debian
> packages myself.
>
> Any help is appreciated...

Just grep the CVS, copy packaging/debian/* to debian/* and start
dpkg-buildpackage. Probably you have to set the correct version with
dch -i before invoking dpkg-buildpackage.

regards
Markus Schabel
| TGM - Die Schule der Technik,   IT-Service |
| A-1200 Wien, Wexstrasse 19-23              |
| Tel.: +43(1)33126/316 Fax: +43(1)33126/154 |
| eMail: markus.schabel at tgm.ac.at            |
|        markus.schabel at member.fsf.org       |
| FSF Associate Member #597                  |
| Linux User #259595 (http://counter.li.org) |