[Samba] Installation configure problem

Steve_Tison at swissre.com Steve_Tison at swissre.com
Thu Jan 23 13:05:01 GMT 2003

Hi I am installing Samba for the first time on my RS6000 AIX server.
I run the configure program and get this message ;

configure:812: checking for gcc
configure:842: checking for cc
configure:925: checking whether the C compiler (cc -O  ) works
configure:941: cc -o conftest -O    conftest.c  1>&5
1506-333 (S) License failure: acquire: No servers available for this vendor
(net
work license server/library).
configure: failed program was:
#line 936 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"
main(){return(0);}

Can anyone tell me what this means ?

Thanks
Steve

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the person(s) or
company named and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information. Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of this information
may be unlawful and is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this message and notify the sender.