[Samba] Locating the MACHINE.SID file...

Robert Adkins raa at impelind.com
Thu Jan 23 00:12:00 GMT 2003

Hello,

	I am setting up our backup Linux server to act a BDC to our Linux PDC.
In the directions that are available within the Swat Online Help... There
is a section that states that the private/MACHINE.SID file must be copied
over exactly as is to the Samba BDC in order for that machine to act as a
Samba BDC to a Samba PDC.

	For the life of me, I have been unable to locate that file. I have
updated by locatedb and have searched for it using a variety of strings
and options...

	Does anyone know where that file is?

Regards,
Robert Adkins II