[Samba] brian.casey@mscsoftware.com

Robert Adkins raa at impelind.com
Wed Jan 22 19:09:30 GMT 2003

	Everyone could setup an auto-responder to send replies to his E-mail
address that contains instructions on how to properly setup his mail
filters to skip the auto reply to this and any other mailing lists he is
associated with.

	Perhaps when his company sees the incredible slow-down on their mail
server and investigates the issue. They could unplug his machine from
their network, freeing us all of the scourge his auto responder is
providing us.

	Of course, he might also feel quite mortified to find out that his inbox
is filled with some 100,000 E-mails that have directions to keep him from
being viewed as a techno-illiterate in the future. (Can you imagine how
long it would take to delete those E-mails using Outlook?)

Regards,
Robert Adkins II
IT Manager/Buyer
Impel Industries, Inc.