[Samba] Samba 3 and net user

Henry, Brad ERM BHenry at serm.gov.sk.ca
Wed Jan 22 16:37:00 GMT 2003

Hello, I have a couple of questions regarding the net user command in Samba
3. The man page states

USER ADD <name> [password] [-F user flags] [misc. options]

but doesn't describe what the user flags or misc. options are. Basically, I
want to be able to set a users home directory drive letter and path by
creating or modifying the users account from the shell.

I know that you can't do what I need with the DOS "net user" command, so I
was hoping that the Samba version of the command could provide the
functionality I need :)

Thanks,
Brad