[Samba] brian.casey@mscsoftware.com - Out of office

Paul Yeager pyeager at tektone.net
Wed Jan 22 14:26:38 GMT 2003

I sure *hope* so!

Perhaps if folks who inflicted such things on the list were just
suspended until they requested reinstatement, folks might get a hint!

Is there anything in the mail header that might identify automatic
replies as such, and could be used to filter them?

Not that I'm perfect..... my posts occasionally get bounced for being in
HTML format.

Paul