[Samba] Known problems with profiles in home directories?

Chris Nolan chris at itoperations.com.au
Wed Jan 22 11:35:01 GMT 2003

Hi all,

I was doing some reading of the digests I get sent and noticed someone
asked the question (by way of trying to get more info about a problem
someone else was having), "Are profiles stored in home directories?"

I have this type of setup in place at a client's premises and we do have
problems with people logging on - profiles do not download without error
messages on the first login but subsequent logins throught the day are
problem-free.

All thoughts and experiences appreciated. :-)

Chris