[Samba] sort-of fix for net rpc vampire account creation

Ronan Waide waider at waider.ie
Tue Jan 21 12:47:01 GMT 2003

On January 21, waider+samba at waider.ie said:
> sort of change in status. The only major caveat I've found is that
> because net rpc vampire does a getpwnam_alloc() immediately after
> account creation, which fails in my case because I'm using ldap_nua as
> my backend so getpwnam_alloc() will /always/ fail.

Errr. never finished this point. Because the getpwnam_alloc() fails,
the rest of the sync doesn't get executed. If you run net rpc vampire
a second time, though, the rest of the account info gets transferred.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
waider at waider.ie / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

"...all I can think that I taught you was "after you have sent the e-mail pick
 up the phone"" - Paul Healy