[Samba] Big News at LifeTips.com-- FollowUp

webmaster at lifetips.com webmaster at lifetips.com
Mon Jan 20 21:26:01 GMT 2003

Just a quick follow-up from LifeTips.com.

To refresh your memory, one of our Gurus thought your site samba.anu.edu.au would be of great interest to our network of 1+ million members.  If this is a mistake, and you are not interested in LifeTips.com, please use our new unsubscribe feature below.

Big News: Match Your Ads with 60,000 Tips

In January of 2003, we launched the world’s first Contextual Ad Engine.  Our robust engine now match your site and promotions with 60,00 relevant tips in our database, and weekly TipLetters sent to millions.  Starting at only $25 deposits and 1 cent pay per click bids, you can now seamlessly promote your text ads, banners and opt-in emails in our network.

Want a free test?  Match your site description with our 60,000 tips in a matter of seconds:

http://www.lifetips.com/advertise/advertise.asp

Fast: Launch in 2 Minutes!

Best of all, you can now launch with us in 2 minutes!  Our engines do all the heavy lifting when you sign up.  And you can monitor your success or modify your campaigns with our engines. Track and change text ads, banners and/or opt-in email text ads in our network.  Results guaranteed!

New Stats:  MarketLeap, Alexa and CJ!
Our success is now well documented. MarketLeap.com rates our link popularity a "player" with 198,648 links. Alexa.com ranks us in the top 12,000 sites in the world. And CJ.com calculates a 4 of 5 star publisher earnings per click rating—in their top 5%!

Who you, a Guru?  Yes You!

We’re hiring 500+ Gurus that will earn as they help users learn at LifeTips.com.  And it’s free and fun to apply and become a Guru.  You’ll promote yourself to the world as an expert in a topic you select. And in approximately 20 to 40 initial hours total, you can perform all essential tasks for one year.  Get a free sponsorship and promote your own personal site for free if you are approved.

Become a Guru Now!  Its now fast, free and easy!

http://www.Lifetips.com/become/becomeaguru.asp