[Samba] Re: frustration samba and LD

Robert Adkins raa at impelind.com
Mon Jan 20 16:47:29 GMT 2003

Jim,

	Perhaps you should forward your concerns to the OpenLDAP developers list
and hopefully they can work out something to streamline the process.
Perhaps they are already working on streamlining the system and require
some help in tightening up some of their ideas.

	I am sure that they would welcome any suggestions that you may have.

	Of course, some of the issues that you have experienced also appear to
have come from Samba's implementation of chatting with LDAP. Perhaps
there are some things you could forward to the Samba developers that
could also make for a much easier to operate Samba/(Open)LDAP experience.

Regards,
Robert Adkins II
IT Manager/Buyer
Impel Industries, Inc.