[Samba] Samba Fails

ejhills at mbay.net ejhills at mbay.net
Sun Jan 19 18:40:01 GMT 2003

The personalities involved here are Red Hat 7.3, Win 2kPro SR2, and Samba 2.27.

Samba is configured,  Windows recognizes the machine and the little icon comes
up in network neighborhoord.... when I try to go another level deeper and click
on that samba machine I get the following error....

"\\Smb is not accessible.  The network path was not found"

This has been driving some fairly intelligent people nuts for the last several
weeks, so any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Ed
Hills