[Samba] Printing problem

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Sat Jan 18 05:00:01 GMT 2003

Please see my other post for commments about your logs.

I can't write you directly because your mail server rejects my mail
server (I run sendmail on my linux box), so I have to talk to you only via
the samba list.

It might be nice not to send logs in word format. They are a bit of a
nuisance to reformat to plain text. They are also 4x as big. Save the
planet. Conserve bandwidth!

Geez. Sheltered mail servers. Word documents. What have I gotten myself
into?

Joel