[Samba] Does 3MB/sec seem as fast as

Robert Adkins raa at impelind.com
Thu Jan 16 18:06:00 GMT 2003

John,

	I haven't done any direct performance testing, although I am planning on
figuring that out now. (BTW, how is performance testing ran?) However, I
can say that since converting over to the Samba PDC/File Server that the
file transfer performance just feels much faster.

Regards,
Robert Adkins II
IT Manager/Buyer
Impel Industries, Inc.