[Samba] Re: SMB+LDAP Question ...

Kristyan Osborne kris at longhill.brighton-hove.sch.uk
Thu Jan 16 17:31:01 GMT 2003

it sound like to me you need in your smb.conf file

ldap machine suffix = "ou=computers,dc=blah blah"

ou is what ever you called your unit for storing computers. it may be users.

cheers

Kristyan Osborne IT Technician
Longhill High School
01273 391672

------
Computers are like airconditioners: They stop working properly if you open windows.
Win95:       A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of an
             8-bit operating system written for a 4-bit processor by a
             2-bit company who cannot stand 1 bit of competition.