[Samba] Profile migration again

Gabriel D. Preston gpreston at sgillc.com
Thu Jan 16 14:48:01 GMT 2003

John,

I tried following your instructions but ran into a problem since the
profiles are already domain profiles, but stored locally.  The Win2K
workstations currently belong to another domain (AAA).  When I try and
copy these local profiles over, I don't have access to the new domain
(BBB) when I am trying  to change the "Permitted to use".  So I tried
moving the computer over to the new domain (BBB) and then copying the
profiles over.  But then when I clicked on "User Profiles" all of the
accounts were listed as "Account deleted".  Do you have possibly another
set of instructions that I could follow for this kind of scenario?

-Gabe