[Samba] Samba and system 390 Unix system services

howard.kwasniewski at clorox.com howard.kwasniewski at clorox.com
Wed Jan 15 21:09:30 GMT 2003

I am new to working with samba.  We have used samba for years connecting
our windows systems to Unix systems services on OS390.  Starting in and
around November 2002 we can no longer connect.  I have gone through the
troubleshooting techniques.  Our Samba system is up  running, the mount
points are correct and the config file tested out correctly.  If any one is
doing this could you please forward some advice.

Thanks,
Howard