[Samba] smbmnt and friends

Ethy H. Brito ethy at inexo.com.br
Wed Jan 15 12:15:01 GMT 2003

Dear all

1) Could you happen to know why smbmnt, smbmount and smbumount are not
compiled whem I rum "make" from the source directory?
I found (for example) bin/testparms in the PROGS1 Makefile variable but
no reference to those little fellows.

2) How do I change the config directory to be /etc instead of
/usr/local/samba/lib? I tryed "./configure --sysconfdir=/etc" and it
didn't work.

Slackware 8.1 + samba-2.2.7a

Regards

--

Ethy H. Brito         /"\
InterNexo Ltda.       \ /  CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML