[Samba] (no subject)

TE MrTPME at netscape.net
Mon Jan 13 15:09:00 GMT 2003

Sorry!

The version of samba is 2.2.5 and it is running on SUSE 8.1 with kernel 2.4.19. The network is a 100 MB full duplex one, with D-link switch.

To Martin Thomas reply. I will check what the exact error message is as soon as possible, that is tomorrow. If it could be hardware related, as you said, could possible the file system on the storage disk have an effect?

Thanks for the fast replies
//
Thomas E