[Samba] Domain Users cannot use quickbooks

Mike Hillyer mike at wepsoft.com
Sat Jan 11 22:59:01 GMT 2003

Hi Steve;

I am using samba as a file and print server currently, we just want to take
things to the next level. It seems that the settings we have work just fine
for both Quickbooks and Act while as a file server, it still just happens to
be that quickbooks wants power user privileges, which are lost when your
users are domain users.

Mike Hillyer