[Samba] Samba PDC and Admin accounts

Joseph Kezar jkezar at doc.state.vt.us
Thu Jan 9 21:39:01 GMT 2003

I have Samba all set up and working seemingly quite well acting as a PDC.
My only question is I cannot install any applications(or remove) because my
users are not Administrators.  I try to use the Windows 2000 User Manager to
add myself to Administrator but I get "invalid function" and on the samba
side a log of: "_samr_add_aliasmem(2646) Not Yet Implemented.

Granted I can still log onto my boxes locally as Administrator.  But how do
I tell Samba that a few specific accounts are part Administrator.

Thanks,
Joe Kezar