[Samba] Re: (no subject)

Jim jcllings at tsunamicomm.net
Thu Jan 9 19:28:49 GMT 2003

Rumor control has it that those perl scripts are outdated and that the
expected structure and/or rules may have since changed.

Also there is a reported problem that there is no efficient mechanizm
for returning the last used uid or if there is, that it is so new there
is little documentation on how to use it.

I've just had a discussion with Adam Willaims from the OpenLDAP side
about this.