[Samba] Samba Authentication against NT domain

Gram, Danielle A. gramd at timken.com
Thu Jan 9 19:04:09 GMT 2003

Hi,

	Thank you for the information, but I already have all those settings
in my smb.conf file.  Actually, I have compared the two smb.conf files (on
the system that works and the one that doesn't) and they are EXACTLY the
same except for server name and IP address.

	I was thinking there was some other file or setting, possibly in the
OS and not in the regular Samba files???

Any other ideas?
Thanks again,
Danielle