[Samba] how to use mcf5272 to visit a windows

wj119 at 2911.net wj119 at 2911.net
Thu Jan 9 04:08:00 GMT 2003

hello:
Now i am using uclinux on mcf5272 which is a embeded cpu .
Now my mcf5272 can visit a linux pc by ethernet port.
Can you tell me how to use mcf5272 to visit a windows pc by mcf5272's ethernet port.
And mcf5272 can read and write datas of the windows pc.
I have heard something like "smbmount" maybe useful.
And i have downloaded your samba-latest.tar.gz,which is 2.2.7a - 10th December 2002.
Can you tell me what shoul i do to run samba on uclinux system?
thank you!!!

»¶Ó­·ÃÎÊ¡¡http://www.2911.net
Ô­ÉÏÍøºÅÂë2911ÒѸÄΪ96692£¬×ʷѲ»±ä
Ç벦96692ÉÏÍø£¬