[Samba] (no subject)

Terry Davis tdavis at approbation.org
Thu Jan 9 01:39:00 GMT 2003

I just ran across this myself.  I guess I dont understand why there
needs to be machine names in /etc/passwd if you are storing everything
in LDAP.  Am I missing a configuration option here?   Can one of you
samba geniuses point me in the right direction please?

Thank you!

--
Terry Davis
http://approbation.org/