[Samba] Problem with some applications

Hans Scheffers hans at jiffie.nl
Wed Jan 8 22:04:01 GMT 2003

yep the program was installed on a novell server with win98 clients; we
dropped the novell server and replaced the win98 clients. Installed
locally, no problem, on the network we get the problems

greetz

--
Hans Scheffers
http://www.jiffie.nl/stamboom/

The people sensible enough to give good advice are usually sensible enough to
give none.

Linux Kernel 2.4.18-19 on a i686   -  userid 282784 @ http://counter.li.org