[Samba] Autocad file corruption...

Robert A Wooldridge bob.wooldridge at edm-inc.com
Wed Jan 8 20:27:01 GMT 2003

I am having problems with autocad file corruption.  My users are
draftsman and access project files via samba over the network.  This
problem occurs after a file has been worked on and someone attempts open
a file that they were working on.  There is no indication of a problem
while the file is open and being worked on.  But when they try to
re-open it, autocad thinks the file is corrupt and it cannot be
salvaged.

Our autocad dealer has suggested that it could be a problem with the NIC
but I have run diagnostics on server and client NIC's and found no
problem.

--
Bob