[Samba] Problem with SAMBA File Sharing

Aldo Damian Ambriz Martinez -- Unix SysAdmin aldo at neon.palaciohierro.com.mx
Wed Jan 8 19:39:01 GMT 2003

Hi

I have a problem with my samba box, I configure my samba box like a
member server with security = domain, when I share a resource (folder) I
see it like a printer instead disk..., Any idea??

Thanks

My smb.conf

[global]
  workgroup = PALACIOHIERRO
  netbios name = Aldo_Damian
  server string = SysAdmin -- Aldo Damian
  security = domain
  password server = BDCPALACIO PALACIOBK
  encrypt passwords = yes
  smb passwd file = /usr/local/samba/private/smbpasswd
  username map = /usr/local/samba/lib/users.map
  log file = /usr/local/samba/var/log.%m
  log level = 2
  max log size = 1024
  unix password sync = no
  domain master = no
  local master = no

; Inactive Client Connections
  keep alive = 60
  deadtime = 5
  os level = 2

; Filesystem
  map archive = yes
  map system = yes
  map hidden = yes

; Net options
  socket options = TCP_NODELAY SO_KEEPALIVE=20
  interfaces =  127.0.0.1 132.147.158.90

[MyStuff]
   comment = MyStuff
   path = /home/aldo