[Samba] Tree

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Wed Jan 8 15:42:01 GMT 2003

Seems I have a bit of a problem with my new installation of Samba.  I am
trying to connect to my Win98 machine from the linux setup using the
following:

smbclient //buffy/ve1drg   and I get this:

"tree connect failed: ERRSRV - ERRinvnetname (Invalid network name in tree
connec           t.) "

Anyone have anythoughts on where I should look.  I can reach the Linux machine
from Windows98 but I get this error above, when I try and go the other way.

Windows98 machine is called 'buffy'  and ve1drg is a user on that machine..

--
T.L.Gervais
Coldbrook, NS