[Samba] Re: Sigh....ok once more with feeling

Jim jcllings at tsunamicomm.net
Wed Jan 8 07:29:00 GMT 2003

Report: I have it and I'm not having any trouble with shorewall so long
as I open 137-139 and 445.

But I concur, shorewall is a pain regardless.  It would be far better if
they just made the UI a table of ethernet interfaces along the top with
a list of the most common ports used on a linux box along the left with
check boxes in the columns.