[Samba] Wow im dumb

Stephen Kuhn stephen.kuhn at gmx.net
Wed Jan 8 03:15:01 GMT 2003

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 14:07, tufkal wrote:
> I think the reason im getting problems is the PC that is running SAMBA
> is also my firewall, and it blocks pretty much all requests, even from
> internal addresses.  What port(s) do I need to open?
>
> Or now am I really confused?

port 139

--

kuhn media australia - kma.0catch.com
-------------------------------------

      ...and before I knew what I was doing, I had kicked the
      typewriter and threw it around the room and made it beg for
      mercy.  At this point the typewriter pleaded for me to dress
      him in feminine attire but instead I pressed his margin release
      over and over again until the typewriter lost consciousness.
      Presently, I regained consciousness and realized with shame what
      I had done.  My shame is gone and now I am looking for a
      submissive typewriter, any color, or model.  No electric
      typewriters please!
                        --Rick Kleiner