[Samba] Hiding shares

Martin Peter Hanke mphanke at web.de
Tue Jan 7 22:15:01 GMT 2003

Hi everybody,

I assume this is no real problem but only some setup thing but I don't
get through it.
How can I mount only shares that a specified group is supposed to see?

Meaning if I have somebody member of grp1 I want him to see dir A.
If some one is member of grp2 I want him to see dir B.

So a section of our company can have his own shared directory for their
own..

At the moment I can see directories of all sections. ;-(

Any help is appreciated,

Martin

I. Thessalonians 4:16
        Thanks, Dad, for just letting me be a nerd.

We don't stop playing because we grow older,
We grow older because we stop playing.

Being not paranoid does not mean they are not out to get you.

Important Information:
This is best viewed with Netscape Explorer 21.5,
at 3200x1800 pixels with 8xFSAA, 48bit color,
27" TFT (16x9), and a nail in the knee.