[Samba] Usernames with dots

daniel.jarboe at custserv.com daniel.jarboe at custserv.com
Tue Jan 7 19:57:16 GMT 2003

Actually you were having a two part-problem.  The fix your remaining
problem, put your DOMAIN and seperator before the user.

chown -R GENEEDINC+chris.palmer: chris.palmer/

That'll do it
~ Daniel

This message is the property of Time Inc. or its affiliates. It may be
legally privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the use
of the addressee(s). No addressee should forward, print, copy, or
otherwise reproduce this message in any manner that would allow it to be
viewed by any individual not originally listed as a recipient. If the
notified that any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information
herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this message.
Thank you.