[Samba] samba 2.2.7a and winbind

daniel.jarboe at custserv.com daniel.jarboe at custserv.com
Tue Jan 7 17:57:01 GMT 2003

Another option is the -A option for wbinfo.  Note, this is different
from -a.

 -A username%password
              Store username and password used by winbindd during
              session setup to a domain controller. This  enables
              winbindd  to  operate in a Windows 2000 domain with
              Restrict Anonymous turned  on  (a.k.a.  Permissions
              compatiable with Windows 2000 servers only).

So if + is your seperator, something to the affect of wbinfo -A
DOMAIN+adm%passwd

~ Daniel

http://lists.samba.org/pipermail/samba-technical/2001-October/032017.htm
l3