[Samba] Zip Drives

martin at digconn.co.uk martin at digconn.co.uk
Tue Jan 7 12:29:01 GMT 2003

I have installed a 250mB Zip Drive on a Redhat 7.0 box.

Redhat 7.0 Identified the drive and seemed to install it.

I added the drive to the Samba configuration and it appeared on all my shares.

The problem I have is that I can only see the directory from the first disk to be loaded. I managed to save files onto from a client.

It does not matter what disk is now inserted the original directory stucture is the only one that you can view.

Is this a Samba problem or something else and does anybody know how to fix it.

Thanks.

Martin