[Samba] Simple question - Machine / User relationsip

Richard Canada richard.canada at mrli.ppdi.com
Mon Jan 6 18:05:01 GMT 2003

What does your smb.conf look like?

--

Regards,

Richard Canada
Assistant Computer Systems Manager
Medical Research Laboratories International, USA
2 Tesseneer Drive
Highland Heights, Kentucky 41076
Phone: (859) 781-8877 x266
Fax: (859) 781-9310
richard.canada at mrli.ppdi.com <mailto:richard.canada at mrli.ppdi.com>

This email transmission and any documents, files or previous email
messages attached to it may contain information that is confidential or
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or a person
responsible for delivering this transmission to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you must not read this transmission and
that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or use of this
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone
or return email and delete the original transmission and its attachments
without reading or saving in any manner.