[Samba] Re: Cannot join Win2k with Samba+LDAP PDC

Jim jcllings at tsunamicomm.net
Sun Jan 5 22:29:01 GMT 2003

I have a similar problem.  What I've noticed is that the "add user
script" is not being executed such that I can add a machine
automagically.  I can use the script from the command line with no
problem. I have also tried doing a test by createing a simple script to
see if it gets executed, but no dice.  It is not being executed at all,
ever by Samba as far as I can tell.  If I execute the script from the
command line and then try and join the domain I have no trouble.

hAAaaAAAaaaAaaalp! ;-)