[Samba] Auto Mounting home directory using samba

Rob Keeling rob at rjkeeling.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Jan 4 18:26:01 GMT 2003

Looks like I may have been vague with the question. Rather than mounting the
Unix
home dir on a windows machine I need to intergrate a linux system into an
existing NT domain
so  need to mount the home directory from our NT 4 server on a linux box.

Any ideas how to do this?

Thanks

Rob keeling
Network Manager