[Samba] Windows 2000 Terminal Server Connections

Joseph Kezar jkezar at doc.state.vt.us
Thu Jan 2 16:49:22 GMT 2003

We have "upgraded" from NT Terminal Server to Wk2.
In Windows NT we set the registry MulitpleUsersOnConnection = false.

What is thier in equivilance for Windows 2000?  Our Samba is running out of
free connections per Terminal Server.  Currently that number is 128.

We have 5 terminal servers and each server spawns a single smbd process with
128 connections.
Do I have to increase the number of MAX_CONNECTIONS and recompile samba?  Or
is thier a pain-free method to correct this?