[Samba] Re: Samba Domain Login

Brent Torrenga brent.torrenga at torrenga.com
Fri Feb 28 15:59:10 GMT 2003

Ok, yes, SID could be the issue. With each install of windows, there is a
unique SID that gets created (I think). I recall seeing a caution about
imaging W2k for this reason, the images will NOT have UNIQUE SID's.

Anyone?

There should be a way to cause windows to recreate a random sid?

news:20030227112129.03f3c20a.finn at finerdetails.com.au...