[Samba] PDF Printer issue

Florian Stahl fstahl at xantury.com
Fri Feb 28 15:37:01 GMT 2003

Hi list,

a beginning samba user's learning experience
in the audiences highly regarded interest is as follows :-) :

 - Buchan's script from mandrake works pretty nicely and
   set me on the right path.

 - I even managed to put my own solution without the described trouble as
well:
   the issue is (so below) not stating these lpq and lprm commands.
   stating the print command with a ending '&' gives Client resources free
   before ps2pdf finishes the PDF file...

   print command = /var/space/samba/printpdf.sh %s &

thanks again

florian
(fstahl at xantury.com)