[Samba] Weird..

Igor Debacker igor at ccj.ufsc.br
Thu Feb 27 22:03:38 GMT 2003

I have a machine with 'samba + winbind' installed ... everything works fine.

its my beta-machine.. so i used norton ghost to clone it to another computers, and as usual it works good, so i decided to do it with 5 machines. at the end of the procedure i changed the ip of each one and the netbios name....

so i have 5 cloned machines with 'winbind+samba' and thats good.. but if i turn all of them on, together, i can only log in at the last one i turned on.. at all others machines i can't log in.. it shows me this error

cli_net_auth2: error nt_status_access_denied

cli_nt_setup_setup_creds: auth2 challenge failed

connect_to_domain_password_server: unable to setup the PDC credentials to machine KANT. error was: nt_status_ok

domain_client_validate: domain password server not available.

so.. individually the machines are working but in someway they are conflicting and i don't know where...

Thanx in advance,

Igor

OBS.: KANT is my PDC machine name....