[Samba] Quick question

Sylvain Dufour (CGI) sdufour at telebec.com
Thu Feb 27 21:35:55 GMT 2003

Hi,

I'm newbee with samba . I just finish the installation and configuration of
3 hp servers.

When I reboot one of my server , other clients lost the mountpoint using
the server and can reach and access the share after the server is boot up.
This is normal behavior.

But the client part of the server I just reboot don't get automatic access
to other server. I should enter the command at the command line.
I want to know if it is normal behavior or something to fix
in configuration to resolv this.

Thanks

Sylvain Dufour,
Conseiller Unix
Le groupe CGI - Gestion Intégrée des Technologies
Tél.: (514) 493-5496
Courriel: sdufour at telebec.com
          sylvain.dufour at cgi.com