[Samba] Re: Samba corrupting files

Chris de Vidal cdevidal at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 21:49:43 GMT 2003

I'd heard of people having the same issues with Access
but our problem was wit FoxPro db files.  You should
probably disable oplocks in Windows or in Samba for
Access (or any large multi-user read-write) files due
to weirdness in the SMB protocol.

/dev/idal

--- Brent Torrenga <brent.torrenga at torrenga.com>

news:20030226173715.27431.qmail at web40513.mail.yahoo.com...