[Samba] Scripting with smbpasswd

Florian Stahl fstahl at xantury.com
Wed Feb 26 15:14:04 GMT 2003

Maarten,

have you considered your bug being a PHP matter?!
with my experience with Perl and PHP handling ASCI files is sometimes
tricking in the matter of processing Carriage Returns and Line Feeds.

maybe it is an idea to check if the lines in your /tmp/passwd.txt contain
any of these Characters?!, I think they are 'chr(10)' and 'chr(13)'?!

kind regardes

Florian
(fstahl at xantury.com)