[Samba] Re: Large (3000+ users) NT to Samba migration

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Wed Feb 26 06:34:05 GMT 2003

Hi Jim,

Thank you for your response - apologies for the delay in getting back to
you.
I've been supporting Slackware Linux for years and will probably ask my
client to stick with it - unless you can recommend another distribution ?

Many thanks and kind regards.

David Wilson
DcData/LinuxBox S.A.
+27 83 787 7424
ICQ#: 114636368
http://www.dcdata.co.za
http://www.linuxbox.co.za

NOTICE: Please note that as of 31/01/2003
all service requests must be sent to
support at dcdata.co.za