[Samba] This message was inadvertently quarantined by SPAM filtering software and is being forwarded by US FWS email Administrator

FWSDevelopment at fws.gov FWSDevelopment at fws.gov
Tue Feb 25 22:45:24 GMT 2003

----- Forwarded by FWSDevelopment/FWS/DOI on 02/25/2003 03:45 PM -----
|---------+---------------------------------------------->
|         |           "Florian Stahl"                    |
|         |           <fstahl at xantury.com>               |
|         |           Sent by:                           |
|         |           samba-bounces+ascannel=fws.gov at list|
|         |           s.samba.org                        |
|         |                                              |
|         |                                              |
|         |           02/24/2003 06:31 PM                |
|         |           Please respond to fstahl           |
  |        To:                                                                                   |
  |        cc:                                                                                   |
  |        Subject: RE: [Samba] Specified User Does not exist ?                                  |

what about the "domain admin group" directive in smb.conf?