[Samba] Swat is empty.

Kevin C McCarty kmccart6 at csc.com
Tue Feb 25 21:16:49 GMT 2003

Hello list!

Been contemplating the idea of joining for a long time,,,,,,,so it's good
to be here.

Well I guess now is as good a time as any to pose a question.     After
reading the Faq's, I didn't find the answer......

Question:    when opening the browser to view xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:901   the
error "the directory is empty" comes up.   I have xinetd .d  loaded,
started, chkconfig --level 35 swat on     ,,,,,,,    testparm says things
are there.......     Samba is loaded,  /usr/sbin has the daemon, nmbd and
smbd are started,, web server works, no restrictions.......(apache 2) rpm
-qa show samba and swat both installed........

I need to take a step back and think for a bit, because I am confused,
just want to use SWAT.

Any help is appreciated!
Have a good day.

Thanks--

Kevin McCarty
CCNP CCNA #CSCO10448370
Computer Sciences Corporation
Defense Sector

"Obstacles are those annoying little bumps that occur when you take your
eyes off your goals"

Henry Ford