[Samba] Thoughts for you geniuses

Michael Heironimus mkh01 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 25 01:02:46 GMT 2003

On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 12:45:58PM -0500, David Brodbeck wrote:
> Is anyone else seeing Andrew's posts as blank messages like this with text
> files attached?  How can I get around them showing up this way?  I like to
> read his posts but this makes it pretty aggravating. :)

They show up fine for me, but I'm guessing that your problem is from the
PGP signature. The modern way of doing PGP signatures is to have the
signature as an attachment. As I recall, it's mainly a problem for older
mail clients (or new but crappy mail clients) that make no attempt to do
reasonable things with mail that has MIME attachments.

--
Michael Heironimus