[Samba] NT_STATUS question

Bob Crandell bob at assuredcomp.com
Mon Feb 24 22:45:21 GMT 2003

Hi,

I don't know about restricting this action to certain folders but in Folder
Options/View is a setting "Remember each folder's view settings".  You might try
clearing that and see what happens.

Robert Adkins II (radkins at impelind.com) wrote*:

>Anyone,

Is there a method to eliminate Windows attempting to open up a
>Desktop.ini file in every directory, save a few *important* ones, like
>C:\windows\, C:\Program Files and others? I am of the opinion that might
>help increase Windows performance or at least be easier on Samba
>Logfiles...

I will look into it myself, but if someone has the answer